Ingredients for 2
- 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half (or fingerling potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or rosemary (optional)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Set the analysis of variance Sous Vide preciseness cookware to 190°F (87°C).
- mix all ingredients during a massive zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag victimisation the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the damp setting. Place the bag within the water bathtub and set the timer for one hour.
- once the timer cracks, take away the bag from the water bathtub. Transfer entire contents of the bag to a platter. Serve and luxuriate in.
Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2RXR6X0