- 3 Haas Avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped (no stems)
- 1 Jalapeno or Serrano chile (about 1 tablespoon), finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or maybe a little bit more!)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, squeeze the juice from 3 key limes
- Optional Garnish: cilantro leaves on stems, or sprinkling of Mexican Cotija Cheese
- employing a knife or avocado tool, slice avocados in [*fr1]. Reserve the pits for later.
- take away the peels and place the avocado in an exceedingly bowl.
- Mash the avocados till the consistency is sleek with simply many tiny lumps.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl. Gently fold all ingredients along.
- If serving dip as Associate in Nursing starter, transfer Mexican dip to a molcajete.
- Garnish with many cilantro leaves on stems, or a sprinkling of Mexican Cotija Cheese.
- Serve dip with restaurant-style flannel cake chips.
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2UPQSib