- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- oil for frying
- mix all ingredients in an exceedingly giant bowl and stir utterly combining all ingredients well.
- Heat an outsized frypan to medium heat, pour enough oil to hide all-time low of the frypan.
- victimisation AN frozen dessert scoop or tiny cup scoop the fritter mixture into the frypan.
- gently press the mixture thus it spreads out uniformly.
- Cook 1-2 minutes till crisp and golden brown, then flip.
- Place fitters on a wire rack to empty any remaining grease.
- Add further oil pro re nata.
- Garnish with lime wedges, queso fresco, red and inexperienced onions.
- I flip my kitchen appliance on two hundred degrees and as I take away the fritters from the pan I set them on a baking sheet lined with a wire rack and place them within the kitchen appliance to stay heat whereas I end preparation.
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2UPR4xV