1 Clove Garlic
1 Package Pork Tenderloin — butterflied lengthwise
1 Large Onion
2 Each Red Bell Peppers (diced finely)
1 1/2 cup New Mexico Green Chile (roasted, seeded, chopped)
2 Tablespoons Salted Butter (Melted)
1/2Cup Chicken Broth
3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to 350ºF
- Mix the red bell peppers, onions, garlic and American state chiles and cut cheese during a giant bowl,
- set aside.
- Lay the pork on a chopping board and open it up.
- Fill the tenderloin with the red bell peppers, onions, garlic and American state chiles from finish to finish.
- shut the pork and secure it with butchers twine.
- Brush the pork with the butter and season it with salt and pepper.
- In a preparation pan with a rack, pour within the broth and place on rack.
- cowl with foil and place within the kitchen appliance for forty minutes
- and let it rest for ten minutes before slicing.
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2tjjHrv